Rosacea is an inflammatory skin condition that causes redness, flushing, and sometimes bumps on the face. It tends to flare up during hot weather and in people who sweat frequently.
What Is Metronidazole?
Metronidazole is presented as a white or very slightly yellowish crystalline powder. It is very poorly soluble in water. It is slightly more soluble in 96º alcohol and ether.
Metronidazole is a nitroimidazole antibiotic active against protozoa, helminths and anaerobic bacteria. It modifies and alters the DNA of sensitive microbes preventing their synthesis.
It is used in the treatment of rosacea. Metronidazole eliminates the microbes involved in rosacea improving the redness and inflammation of this dermatological pathology.
Metronidazole is used in concentrations of 0.5-1% in the form of creams with high tolerance (glucoside creams) and gels. It can be associated with ivermectin as an anti-inflammatory or with clindamycin.
How Long Does Metronidazole Last?
Metronidazol creams typically last between 2 and 3 months. However, some patients report using metronidazole cream for longer periods of time without experiencing any negative side effects.
Effective formulation with metronidazole and ivermectin for the treatment of rosacea
You can download a pdf file of this formulation of metronidazole 1% and ivermectin 0.5% in glucoside cream (excipient suitable for easily irritated and intolerant skin).
In this dossier you will find:
- The development of the final formula with the active ingredients and excipients.
- The elaboration of the formula step by step.
- Appearance of the formula after its elaboration.
- Description of all ingredients.
- Conservation and expiration date of the formula.
- Form of application of the formula.
- Side effects.
- Maintenance creams. Two formulations described in cream: with alpha bisabolol and with extracts of calendula and myrtle berries.
- Buy this dossier for 15 euros
- Methods of payment: credit card or paypal
- 4-page pdf file
- Language of the dossier: English
- Once you have purchased the dossier, the link for downloading will be sent to your e-mail address.